Norwood Baptist Church RI loves families!
This vital ministry is essential to the overall health of a church for two important reasons. To help families that currently attend NBCRI as well as to let new families know WE CARE!
In a nutshell, we don't see childcare as a chore, but as a ministry.
Ministry volunteers such as yourselves will enjoy many perks when helping out!
- You get to engage with children (up to the age of 6)
- You will be helping parents who would like to come to worship their Lord (in peace) or attend discipleship
- You will make many younger friends (& learn to love them like they were your very own!)
- Volunteers serve on a rotation basis!
- Worship is streamed live in the childcare room (so you will never miss a service!)
And this is just the start of the list of benefits from serving within this ministry!
We believe caring for children is a privilege!
We would love to add YOU to our ministry!
All our volunteers are background check
All volunteers are trained in safety and security measures
If this ministry is for you or you would like more information, please fill out the form below, and a member of the childcare ministry will reach out.
This could be you having fun!